The estate of Pralormo
The estate includes, over the castle, the historical park, the flowered garden, the pertinences (the Orangerie the ancient greenhouse for the citrus fruits, and the Castellana, an imposing rural building) and a rural farm actually managed by the family to preserve the surrounding.
The Pralormo castle, established in the middle age, has been turned into a various epochs in noble residence from famous architects of the time. The castle is always lived by the owners, The Counts of Beraudo di Pralormo that they owned it since 1680: the Count Filippo and his wife Consolata, considered themselves the ”temporary custodians”, for preserving the castle and the surroundings they decided to open them to the public without lost the identity of the place. Since the ‘90, they have organized temporary exposures open to the public to visit the park and the pertinences. These events allow to preserve the Castle, the historical park and the secular trees.
All the images of website are covered by copyrights.